Thursday, February 08, 2007

I'm sick. Okay, friends, I don't mean mentally so stop snickering...

I have the winter sinus blues. However, my dog and cat are keeping me good company.

I recently joined a gym that has a steam room, so my plan is to go there in the morning and try to 'cleanse...''

Not much new to report...just working hard and playing a little. I did have a great Superbowl party and I'm in a production of Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat at church...that's fun. I also recently went to see a local theater production called "Present Laughter," which was great fun.

Here's a nice picture from dinner at Emily and David's house when Dean and Mary were in town. Mary is pregnant and was down for doctors' visits...the dogs are Emily and David's children (Clover and Leopold).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home